Time Is Money. Make Your Job Faster And Easier With Siparila
At Siparila, we understand that contractors have tough jobs, busy schedules, and tight deadlines to meet. That’s why we carefully designed our Siparila Topcoat® wood siding to be easy to use and install, so you can quickly and expertly get the job done.
Why Siparila Wood Siding Is Different
- It has end-matched panels and tongue and groove paneling that allow the pieces to simply click into place.
- This reduces time spent measuring and cutting, which eliminates waste and human error.
- The planks are delivered painted and ready-to-install, which saves you time, money, and manpower.
- Hidden nail heads prevent water damage and create a streamlined appearance.
- Some siding models are expertly designed for wet and humid areas, such as saunas.
Durable Siding That Creates A Flawless Appearance
Siparila Topcoat® wood siding marries design excellence with aesthetic appeal, as each plank is fashioned to hide unsightly nails. Hiding the nail heads creates a streamlined, flawless appearance, and helps to prevent water damage and increases the siding durability. Our siding products come in a variety of colors to complement every space, and we use only safe, long-lasting waterborne paints. Our siding’s high-quality surface finish means you don’t need to worry about painting on the job site, which saves you time, money, and resources. Additionally, each side of the plank is painted to create an invisible seam that will not interrupt the wood’s pattern. The result is a beautiful and durable wood façade that your clients will love.
Designed For Quick And Easy Installation
Siparila wood siding is expertly designed for the best installation experience possible. Our Topcoat siding has end-matched panels and tongue and groove paneling that allow the pieces to easily click into place. This means you can complete your project more quickly and efficiently.
Stylish Siding Models For Interior Use
Bring the natural beauty of wood inside with Siparila interior siding. We offer a variety of wood siding models that can be installed indoors to complement your project’s design. Whether your client prefers a rustic, contemporary, or elegant style, we have a siding that will suit their needs. For more information about purchasing our interior siding models, Contact Us.
Specially Designed Models For Wet And Humid Areas
Does your client want to build a sauna or need wood siding that can withstand moisture and humidity? Siparila makes versatile siding models that are perfect for wet areas and offer protection against water splashes.
Explore our selection of wood siding products to find the perfect match for your project.
Siparila Warranty Commitment
Why Choose Siparila?
- Durable and sustainable materials.
- Cost-efficient products.
- Superior design makes siding quick and easy to install.
- Painted on all sides for invisible seams.
- A variety of waterborne paint colors to choose from.
- Hidden nailheads create a flawless look and protect against water damage.
- Siparila Topcoat® siding is easy to repair if damage occurs.
- Siparila warranty commitment.
- Adds character and warmth to commercial and residential spaces.
- Our dedication to sustainability and responsible forestry practices.
Experience how Siparila wood siding products can enhance your project. Find a distributor.
Find inspiration for your project by exploring our photo gallery of satisfied Siparila clients.
Experience Siparila Quality In-Person
Not sure if Siparila is right for your home? Visit Taiga Building Products to view samples of our wood siding.